Thursday, October 11, 2012

9TH ANNUAL DIVA MOMS HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR @ DYLANS CANDY BAR!


I have been a member of DIVAMOMS site for quite some time now. DIVAMOMS is my favorite mommy site because they always surprise with the variety of events, their network base seems to be never ending. Their events cover all subjects; beauty, family, finances, charity, education, bookclub, etc.

This is going to be my first time attending the 9th Annual Diva Moms Halloween Spooktacular @ Dylans Candy Bar!  


I cannot wait to attend!!! My kids are going to be super duper excited when they find out where we are going this year to celebrate Halloween. 

Now I really need to hurry up and pick up some costumes. I was thinking of making the Heirloom-Mushroom-Costume (parents.com) one for my daughter, which i think it soooo cute, but she is not very excited about the mushroom idea.

If you are going to be in NYC on Oct 31st, this will be a great event to attend, but hurry, they only have 15 tickets left.


0 comments:

Post a Comment